Amira’s Belly Dance 101 DVD | 692.86 MB
This DVD is a perfect gift for a woman in any age, size, and shape. Belly dance has become a revolutionary exercise form which is gentle on joints, low-impact but very effective way to loose weight and tone the body along with creating a better self-image and boosting the self-esteem.Discover Fitness and Fun Through Belly Dance! No matter your age, size or shape, let Middle Eastern Dance change the way you see yourself.
The Amira Belly Dance 101 DVD is perfect for total beginners or more seasoned dancers looking for a review of technique. You’ll learn the basic bellydance moves and then integrate them into combinations, safely and joyfully discovering your own dance. With this motivating & exceptionally high quality instructional video, you will: – Learn to love and move your body with grace & confidence, nurture yourself with safe & gentle warm-ups & stretches, – Practice 60 minutes of step-by-step instruction with Amira, and dance to energizing, tightly synchronized rhythms from well known global recording artists. – You’ll learn over 30 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids. – Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you have learned. Bonus live performance included! Featuring the beautiful music of widely acclaimed global recording artists Phil Thornton and Hossam Ramzy, this DVD has already earned widespread accolades for Amira’s clear and supportive teaching style, her attention to solid technique, as well as for its exceptional production quality. With its success in the U.K., in cooperation with the publishing house of New World Music Ltd., Amira’s Bellydance Music Compilation CD was released in 2006, available on Amira’s website.
- Amira teaches the proper posture and reminds you about it throughout her lesson. The majority of instructional videos neglect that.
- Her instructions are more thoughtful than in many other bellydance programs
- Unlike some instructors who don’t realize that you need to practice the moves individually before you can put them together and up to speed, Amira makes sure you absorb each movement by repeating it many times.
- The camera is always where it belongs (which is rare in the world of bellydance videos).
- Amira’s style is very soothing and helps focus on movement execution.